Saturday 19 January 2013

Route to Taman Khidmat..Dangerous!

WoooWoooWooo...it's been a year now since my last blog..guess,it is not a healthy way to blog but I was so busy with life recently.Gud news is I had already moved back to Sabah ..my very own lovely hometown and currently working in Accounting field with medium size company and also preparing the Accounts for other company as a part time job,bad news is I have to run from Kolombong area to Lido to send and pick up my little handsome but naughty boy everyday which is extremely exhausting.
                        But,I'm not going to talk about how busy or how exhausted I am..what I wants to share is about this incident that happened to me near Taman Khidmat Kolombong a few days ago.I was on my back home and as usually I pass by this Taman Khidmat.Just right after the Khidmat bridge..approx 50 meters from the bridge..I noticed something like a stone heading towards me(my car) and it is very fast.I wanted to outrun it but there's a slow trailler in front of me..And so,that flying object felt on my right hand side bumper but I didn't stop or slow down coz I have a feeling that something is not right there.I mean,its already 6.00pm and not so many car passing by.If I stop and go down and check I can be sure either no people hiding behind the bushes and waiting for the chance to rob or something.It seems to me that this moron are aiming for a girl who drive alone.So,for whoever that use that route to Kolombong especially girl and alone I think you better be more extra carefull.

No comments: